Jugo Verde- Healthy and Refreshing
Jugo Verde literally translated to English is green juice, which could not be a more accurate name!
In a blender add:
- a small handful of parsley
- a long stalk of celery or two short pieces if you are using the pre-washed pre-cut celery hearts
- a good size handful of fresh spinach leaves (washed and disinfected)
- 1 1/2 cups of orange juice (fresh squeezed is best)
- 1 1/2 cups of pineapple juice (or 3 nice sized pieces of fresh pineapple and 1 cup of purified water
- (optional) 2 or 3 medium strips of Nopal
- 1/2 cup purified water
- a few ice cubes
Blend all ingredients until well liquified, pour into glasses and enjoy! This recipe makes 1 liter juice. Drink to your health!
Author: Lisa Love Juliot on Google+